Opened in 1887, Raffles Singapore is one of the few remaining great 19th century hotels in the world. No visit to Singapore is complete without a stay at Raffles; tradition demands it. It reopened in late 2019 after an extensive two-and-a-half year restoration.
Note: Bookings are accepted from 15 July 2020 at the moment, subject to prevailing government guidelines. If there are any changes to the reopening dates, existing bookings can be cancelled or rebooked at no charge. Property is SG Clean-certified.
The Suite Life Offer
– S$795++ per room per night with our exclusive guaranteed double room upgrade to the Personality Suite* and complimentary Singapore Sling on arrival
– Daily breakfast for 2 at the Tiffin Room or in-suite
– Book by 30 September 2020 and enjoy a complimentary second night
– Early check-in at 11am and late check-out at 4pm
– S$100 nett Hotel Experiential credit to be used at Raffles-operated restaurants and bars, Raffles Spa and Raffles Boutique
– Complimentary parking for duration of stay
– History tour with Resident Historian
– 15% off Raffles-operated restaurants and bars, Raffles Spa, Raffles Boutique and the Floral Boutique by Raffles
– Personalised range of amenities, day-time activities and bedtime stories specially curated for children
Offer is valid for bookings until 30 September 2020.
Terms and conditions
* Not applicable from 8 to 10 August 2020
– Prices are subject to 10% service charge and 7% government taxes
– Free cancellation 72 hours prior to arrival
– Offer is not valid in conjunction with other promotions, discounts or loyalty programmes