Terms and Conditions
- Cancellations are to be advised in writing, with a 50% refund given for cancellations made more than 21 days prior to the retreat. No refunds will be given if a cancellation is made within 21 days of the retreat, but a transfer of space to another is possible.
- We cannot give any allowance or refund for meals, activities, or other pre-paid services not taken during the retreat.
- Any upgrade from the assigned room category may be arranged upon request, with a top-up amount required.
- In the event of a no show at the retreat (or part of the retreat), we reserve the right to retain the full amount paid.
- We reserve the right to postpone the retreat in the event a pre-requisite number of guests is not met or any other occurrences render the retreat impossible to run (e.g. COVID-related restrictions imposed by the government). If postponed, guests will have one week’s notice to cancel after which claims for a refund will no longer apply. If a refund amount is to be processed, it will be refunded less any applicable credit card or bank transfer fees charged by third party payment processors.
- We reserve the right to make the necessary amendments to the event, including but not limited to the retreat venue, accommodation, schedule and other details, where we deem fit to comply with the prevailing government regulations.