We are looking for a creative and passionate full-time social media and design intern to join us this quarter, who bears the following skills and qualities:
- Knowledge of graphic design; able to create digital and offline marketing materials and content within company branding guidelines;
- Familiar with photo-editing tools (Adobe Photoshop and/or Lightroom);
- Good writing skills – for drafting travel articles, crafting engaging copy and editing content/descriptions of destinations and journeys we offer, to be uploaded on the website or sent to clients;
- Able to conceptualise creative ideas and strategies, working closely with marketing on social media campaigns;
- Has some experience in digital marketing – including managing social media pages (Facebook, Instagram), planning and scheduling content, and having a good understanding of the social media landscape
- Able to identify and report on the latest industry trends, and assist in new initiatives to increase customer acquisition and engagement;
- Flexible and responsive attitude – given that we are a startup, job descriptions sometimes evolve to include other roles;
- Has a keen sense of graphic design with well-developed aesthetic judgment;
- Has a genuine interest in travel as an industry, so as to be able to craft content that is engaging and to have a sense of what clients might look out for in our journeys.
Technical skills required: Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom, Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
Please include your period of availability and attach your design portfolio/website along with your CV. Send the following to [email protected].