Drawing on the unique natural setting that each Aman hotel or resort inhabits, and under the guidance of the brand’s wellness and cultural experts, this journey introduces guests to all aspects of Japanese life. Activities include an Omakase sushi and sake dinner by Master Chef Hiroyuki Musashi at Aman Tokyo, a private tea ceremony in a temple near Aman Kyoto and a cruise along Ago Bay with lunch or dinner served by an Ama (a female freediver) in her hut to discover an ancient way of life.
– 6 nights accommodation at Aman Tokyo, Aman Kyoto, and Amanemu
– (Our Exclusive) Save up to US$200 on the journey
– Daily breakfast at each property’s restaurant
– A choice of experiences at each property
At Aman Tokyo
– 120 min seasonal journey treatment at Spa
– Omakase course dinner (sushi & Japanese sake) for two at Musashi by Aman
At Aman Kyoto
– HAKONIWA Box Garden creation
– Private tea ceremony at stunning zen temple
At Aman Amanemu
– Explore Ise Grand Shrine with an expert guide
– Cruising Ago Bay and offer special Amanemu menu at Ama hut
Offer is valid from now – 18 Dec 2020
Terms and conditions
– Required 2 nights stay in each resort (total 6 nights)
– Rates available only for max/min 2 adults
– This exclusive is valid for new bookings only, is subject to availability, and is not combinable with any other exclusive unless specified
– This exclusive requires advance booking of at least 14 days prior to arrival.
– Cancel 14 days prior to arrival by 15:00 hotel local time to avoid forfeiture of full stay amount plus tax
– Cancellations and payments as per property standard terms.